Weather will be more erratic but will be very nice in some places
Many troublemakers will lose the ability to make trouble this year
“Few balloons will be deflated this year.
“There will be a bit of wealth transfer”; 2023 is a year of many opportunities
Some of the prophecies by Primate Elijah Ayodele, the General Overseer of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, were about the 2023 general election.
- Nigeria’s economy will improve if the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, wins the presidency
- Nigeria will be a little better if the candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, wins
- If the candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, wins, his government will favour the poor whereas the rich would be complaining
- Northerners and some high-ranking APC members will betray Tinubu
- Massive protest against Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwakwanso
Satguru Maharaj ji
The founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj ji, prophecied that Tinubu stands a better chance of winning the forthcoming presidential poll.
During his 75th birthday celebration on Wednesday, December 21, Maharaj ji said Tinubu will defeat other contenders.
The Senior Pastor of the Bible Base Miracle Assembly, Nkpor, Idemili North local government area of Anambra State, Rev Jerry Nwachukwu, predicted Peter Obi will win in 2023.
He released the New Year prophetic declaration in the early hours of Sunday, January 1, 2023, tagged, “Life, Fully Alive”.
He said there will be stiff resistance by the powers that be to subvert the people’s choice, but Nigerian youths will stop them.”
The cleric said Tinubu will not win.